On Tuesday 6 June, Powerstar is hosting a free breakfast seminar at the HSBC UK National Cycling Centre in Manchester. It will discuss how a smart energy system driven by energy storage, demand-side response (DSR), renewable integration and smart networks can help reduce the cost of our future low carbon economy, ensuring businesses electricity bills are lower and supply is secure.
Attendees will be provided with a complete overview of the energy landscape in 2017 and beyond over breakfast. It will inform attendees of the latest technologies in the market and understand what is next for the energy grid.
Presented by Dr Alex Mardapittas, managing director and founder of Powerstar, the seminar will offer delegates in-depth knowledge surrounding the energy management technologies available, along with their benefits, including: contributions to ‘green’ consumption, additional revenue opportunities and available improvements in efficiencies.
During the seminar, Alex will also provide insight into the growing demand for Electric Vehicle (EV) charging and the constraints on the rate of adoption needed to support a low-carbon economy.
Date: Tuesday, 6 June, 2017
Time: 09:00 – 10:30am (BST)
Venue: HSBC UK National Cycling Centre, Stuart Street, Manchester, M11 4DQ
At the seminar, Powerstar will also showcase its latest innovation, VIRTUE EV; a rapid/fast Electric Vehicle (EV) charging station with energy storage and integrated renewable generation. Powerstar will address the benefits associated with implementing this technology, including an additional revenue stream opportunity.
Delegates will receive refreshments and breakfast rolls upon arrival.
To register for the seminar, visit the event booking page by clicking here.
- Gain insight into the evolving energy landscape of 2017 and beyond
- Determine the cost savings and benefits available through energy storage technologies
- Explore the savings available to companies through avoiding peak energy charges
- Understand how energy storage can alleviate growing electricity demand on the grid
- Learn how the energy demand gap to accommodate the growing number of EV vehicles can be tackled
- Identify how energy storage can complement existing energy saving technologies on site
- Discover the UPS capabilities of energy storage and the benefits to businesses
Dr Alex Mardapittas, managing director of Powerstar.
As an experienced Chartered Engineer, with a research doctorate, Alex possesses extensive knowledge of software programming and innovative engineering design, which has enabled him to create and deliver award winning energy management solutions to the market.
Constantly developing new innovations and technologies Alex’s knowledge of the energy industry is unrivalled, and this year the company celebrates its 16th anniversary.