On Wednesday, 13 March, businesses interested in the current and future energy landscape are invited to join Powerstar in Central London for a free breakfast seminar to explore insights into the energy industry, including projections for the future, as well as the key applications of smart energy technologies to provide steadfast solutions to a multitude of energy-related difficulties of all scales and severity.
The energy industry moves quickly and can often be complex, with new and innovative technologies becoming available at a dizzying pace, so it can often be difficult to keep up and know which technologies are worth investing in.
Powerstar invites businesses to join its industry experts, as well as expert guest speakers, in London to take stock of recent movements within the energy industry, the energy problems commonly faced by UK businesses today, and the technologies and solutions available to combat them.
During the seminar, guests will be informed of the current restrictions and limitations on the UK electricity supply network and the ever-increasing demand it faces as we approach Industry 4.0 and continue to invest more heavily into the Internet of Things (IoT).
The seminar will also provide guests with insight into complementary smart energy technologies that can be combined to provide a bespoke, comprehensive business-wide energy strategy, and how continual improvements can be identified through the latest remote monitoring and management solutions.
Date: Wednesday, 13 March 2019
Time: 09:00 – 11:30am (GMT)
Venue: Wellcome Collection, London, NW1 2BE
RSVP: Secure your place on Powerstar’s event booking page by clicking here, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 01142 050 770.
Businesses won’t want to miss the chance to discover:
- The importance of decarbonising on both a global and corporate scale, and how this can be achieved
- The limitations of the current electricity network and how smart energy technologies can help
- The role of smart energy technologies in optimising energy, maximising renewable generation and providing site-wide energy resilience
- What is driving the increasing requirement for, and investment into, smart energy technologies such as energy storage
- Real life applications and actual savings obtained by Powerstar’s technology, including its energy storage solution, VIRTUE, when used to provide energy resilience and maximise renewable generation
Breakfast pastries and refreshments will be provided for all guests, and lively discussion and Q&A with Powerstar’s team of experts is encouraged.
Register for your free seminar ticket here.