If you are interested in demand-side response and battery storage, be sure to register for your free place at the DSR Event, Thursday 13th September.
There are a few free tickets remaining for end user organisations either considering DSR and storage, or already involved in demand-side flexibility.
You will hear from:
- National Grid on how its balancing services redesign is taking shape
- Western Power Distribution, UK Power Networks, Piclo and the Greater London Authority on local flexibility
- The ADE and Cornwall Insight on incoming regulatory change that will affect flexibility provision
- Baringa Partners on where prices are heading, and what that means for flexibility
- Energy managers in the public and private sectors on their DSR and storage plans
- EDF Energy, Enel X, Eon, Npower, Ørsted, Restore and Scottish Power on where the market is heading, and how companies can benefit.
- We will also launch the 2018 DSR Report at the event, which contains a survey of businesses and public sector organisations around DSR activities and storage plans as well as in depth interviews around and market challenges and opportunities.
The event is free for ‘end users’, i.e. energy managers and those dealing with energy within their organisation. There are a small number of tickets available to purchase for consultants and those that work in the energy industry (TPIs, aggregators, suppliers, technology/solutions providers etc.)
See dsrevent.uk for details.