The decentralisation of energy is having a profound effect on all aspects of the system. The Energyst Event aims to discuss what this means for businesses – and how organisations across the public and private sector are turning challenges into bottom line benefits.
The two-day conference and exhibition covers all aspects of energy procurement, efficiency and flexibility, joining the dots between disciplines that are converging and highlighting what that means for energy strategies.
Within the conference streams, speakers and panelists will share their expertise, experiences and insights, arming delegates with knowledge that can be transferred directly to their organisations’ bottom line.
These include: Energy Institute, National Grid, NHS Property Services, Marks & Spencer, Lineage Logistics, Nottingham City Council, The University of Bristol, Unite Group, BT, Gateshead Energy, Yorkshire Water, Anglian Water, Cornwall Consulting, Baringa Partners, Aurora Energy Research, Bloomberg, The Green Investment Group, Ingenious Infrastructure, Investor Confidence Project Europe, EEVS, Esta and the ADE.
Conference sessions will explore:
- What the convergence of procurement, efficiency and flexibility means for energy strategies
- How changes to charging regimes will affect businesses
- Decentralisation: What’s coming and how can businesses harness their assets
- How to deliver greater benefits from generation, storage and flexibility
- How to build businesses cases that look beyond energy
- How data and intelligence is disrupting procurement
- Emerging service and finance models for decentralised generation and efficiency
- The implications and opportunities of heat, power and storage convergence
- The conference will also mark the launch of two new reports: one around lower carbon heat for businesses, the other around demand-side response within mission critical environments.
Meanwhile, the exhibition brings together the energy industry’s most forward thinking companies, many of whom will unveil new services and technologies designed to deliver energy and carbon savings and flexibility benefits to organisations large and small.
Event sponsors and content partners include: Green Energy Consulting, Ørsted, Restore, Baxi Group, Endeco, Enernoc, Engie, Flexitricity, Haven Power, Inenco, PCMG and Scottish Power.
Exhibitors also include: Chauvin Arnoux, Danlers, Edina, Electroroute, Energy for Good, Energy Institute, Flo Gas, G59 Professional Services, Kiwi Power, New Found Energy, Open Energi, Packaged Plant Solutions, RedT, ReStore, Smartest Energy, The Energy Hub, Total Gas & Power and Wilson Power Solutions.
The conference and exhibition is free to attend and event organiser Energyst Media aims for it to become the industry’s most focused, and most valuable, event for energy professionals.
Please join us on 17 and 18 April at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham to contribute to the discussion and make full use of extensive knowledge sharing, networking and collaboration opportunities.
Secure your free ticket at theenergystevent.com