The Energyst invites all businesses considering a switch to electric vehicles and/or rolling out charging infrastructure to attend a free series of webinars, held this week: 10:30-12:15 across 21/22/23 July.
Expert speakers outline the road ahead, both opportunities and challenges facing UK plc. All attendees will receive a free copy of our new 2020 EV report, based on a survey of more than 300 organisations and containing further insight from a cross section of industry.
See the agenda below. Register for your free ticket here.
Tuesday 21st July – a recording of this session will be made available shortly.
Wednesday 22nd July
Getting destination charging right
• Filippo Gaddo, head of energy economics, Arup
• Ian Johnston, CEO, Engenie
• Ben Lane, co-founder and CTO, Zap Map
Integrating EVs and onsite generation
Thursday 23rd July
Greener fleets: How to get there
• Simon King, director of sustainability, social value & fleet, Mitie
• Olly Craughan, CSR general manager, DPDgroup
• Justin Laney, general manager, Central Transport, John Lewis Partnership
Smart charging: Striking the right balance
• William Goldsmith, Head of Commercial & Grid Services, EV.Energy
Vehicle-to-grid: The road ahead
• Paige Mullen, project manager, Nuvve
• Chris Rimmer, infrastructure strategy lead, Cenex
• Ricky Duke, Innovation & Low Carbon Network Engineer, WPD
Register for your free ticket here.