A huge thank you to everyone who participated in our Energy Supply Week webinar series.
Our presenters have kindly made their presentations available. You can download these below.
Day 1 | Procurement in a post-covid world | 10:30 – 12:00
– Keynote – The journey to a green recovery | Daniel Parr, Scottish Power
– Fixed versus flexible contracts: the new landscape | Chris Hurcombe, Catalyst Commercial
– Non-commodity costs: what to expect | Georgina Penfold, Inspired Energy
Day 2 | Procuring power for net zero |10:30 – 12:00
– Going, going…green | Taylor McKenzie, Scottish Power
– Power purchase agreements: Direct action, greener outcomes? Zosia Riesner, LightsourceBP
– Procuring power for net zero – a case study | Rajvant Nijjhar, Bank Energi & Ian Byrne, Energy Carbon Consultancy Services
Day 3 | Gas: What’s in the pipeline? | 10:30 – 12:00
– How much and how soon: Gas buying strategies post-covid | Eddie Profit, MEUC
– Rebalancing act: The impact of policy cost changes | Gavin McCormick, Beond
– Green gas: a viable alternative? | Joanna Ferguson & Keith Owen , Northern Gas Networks
The video that accompanies Northern Gas Networks’ H21 presentation can be viewed here.