The Energy Awards are back for 2014 and bigger than ever. This year we have revamped the 15 categories and moved to a bigger, central London venue.
The awards continue to aim to reward the achievements of companies cutting emissions and leading the way in innovative energy use. So whether you are an end user, consultant/broker, supplier or any company focused on increasing energy efficiency, then these are the awards for you.
The Energy Awards provide you with the opportunity to gain the recognition you deserve for your intelligent energy use. Winning and even being shortlisted provides a valuable marketing advantage and is proof that you’ve been judged as one of the best in the country for responsible energy consumption.
This year sees new categories to better reflect the breadth of the energy industry and latest development within it. The full list of categories are:
- Behavioural change/employee engagement; sponsors: Major Energy Users’ Council, The Energy Event
- Energy buyer of the year; sponsor: npower
- Energy data collection and analysis
- Energy efficient building project of the year
- Energy efficient partnership of the year
- Energy efficient product of the year – HVAC&R
- Energy efficient product of the year – Lighting
- Energy efficient technology of the year
- Excellence in demand reduction
- Supplier of the year – I&C (industrial and commercial); sponsor: D-ENERGI
- Supplier of the year – SME
- Third part intermediary of the year (broker of the year)
- Water efficient project of the year; sponsor: Anglian
Entering the awards is quick and easy:
- Register your details
- Choose your categories
- Fill out a short entry form online
- Submit your entries by the 18 July deadline
If you need any help with your entry please contact Katherine Taylor on 020 3033 2663 or email Katherine.Taylor@emap.com
The winners will be announced at a gala awards dinner at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 2 December.
Don’t keep your achievements to yourself – enter the Energy Awards today at theenergyawards.com