Implementing smart metering systems does not always mean businesses need to replace the entire network, according to software specialist Comarch.
The firm invites readers to a free webinar to better understand the options and benefits of retrofitting versus meter replacement, which it says can deliver a flexible, low-cost solution to businesses.
Smart Metering — business benefits: retrofitting vs. replacement of meters will be held 9 June.
Register for the webinar here.
Comarch has also produced a free white paper available here as a download.
The Role of Smart Metering, Prospects for 2020-2040 outlines:
- Business and ecological benefits of the smart metering system
- Practical application for energy, gas, heat and water meters
- Operation of Comarch Smart Metering and device specifications
- LPWAN capabilities – Narrowband-IoT
- Retrofitting and its benefits
- Operation of the Comarch Smart Metering solution at a client’s site in Dubai.
Download the white paper here.
The firm also encourages readers to download a recent case study about a major installation in Dubai, available here.