National Grid wants industrial and commercial firms based in Scotland to help balance the grid. It is inviting end-user organisations to find out more at a free demand-side response (DSR) event at the Roxburghe Hotel, Edinburgh, on Tuesday 25 October.
According to National Grid, the DSR & Flexibility workshop is designed to empower businesses with the appropriate toolkit to begin or expand their DSR & flexibility participation.
It is aimed at:
- Energy managers,
- Industrial & commercial business decision makers,
- Financial officers,
- Estates and facilities professionals,
- Procurement specialists
Participants will learn more about:
- The benefits of DSR and flexibility, and how businesses can make bottom-line savings with smarter use of energy assets.
- The steps required to participate in National Grid and other demand service provider schemes.
- Showcase successful examples of businesses actively benefitting from DSR and flexibility products and services.
- The chance to ask questions, feedback your views, and network with energy industry experts.
For your free place, register here.
Free 2016 demand-side response report
Click here to see if you qualify for a free subscription to the print edition of The Energyst, or to renew.
Follow us at @EnergystMedia. For regular bulletins, sign up for the free newsletter.