Remeha outlines the cost and time saving benefits of prefabricated boiler rigs in this sponsored post.
As timescales get shorter and on-site skills in ever greater demand, a bespoke prefabricated rig option from Remeha can be the perfect solution to some of the problems facing consultants today.
- Rigs are designed and manufactured to meet the exact requirements of each individual project
- Greater reliability due to the modular configuration of the Quinta boilers
- Quicker and easier installation – boilers are delivered on site in a pre-assembled wheeled unit
- Greater productivity and efficiency for the customer – reduced downtime and onsite labour
- Improved quality control – pre-configured unit is pre-tested and delivered as a whole system rather than individual components
- The bespoke rigs are able to accommodate most client specifications; from the position of the low loss headers to the inclusion of plate heat exchangers for hydraulic separation
- Ability to front load the design providing reassurance that the specification is met.