Leading standby power specialist Riello UPS has launched its third generation of transformerless UPS systems.
The new Sentryum series comes in 10-15-20 kVA models and combines efficiency and performance in a compact footprint which maximises battery autonomy in a single cabinet. Offering outstanding online double conversion UPS protection, the Sentryum is perfect for small data centres and similar mission-critical sites.
It builds on Riello UPS’s best-selling Multi Sentry range, with a reduced number of components and cables that minimises the space required and makes for easier maintenance.
Flexibility Of Three Frame Choices
The Sentryum offers three cabinet sizes to allow for a variety of battery runtimes:
- Compact (CPT)– ideal for space-restricted environments. Houses 1 battery string in a footprint less than 0.25m2
- Active (ACT)– houses up to 2 internal battery strings in a footprint less than 0.35m2
- Xtend (XTD)– houses up to 3 internal battery strings in a footprint less than 0.4m2
What Does The Sentryum Offer Mission-Critical Sites?
- Power Availability:full-rated power (pf 1 kVA = kW)
- Superb Scalability:increase capacity or redundancy by running up to 8 UPS in parallel
- Robust Reliability:unique control system reduces harmonics; high overload and short circuit capacity
- Exceptional Efficiency:up to 96.5% in online mode
- Unequalled Usability:large touchscreen display; intuitive LED indicator that changes colour based on UPS operating status
- Fantastic Functionality:wide range of operating modes (Online, ECO, Smart Active, Standby Off, Frequency Converter)
- Input Versatility:choice of single-phase/three-phase input, single-phase output or three-phase input and output
See what the Sentryum can offer your mission-critical site
Setting New Standards
In addition to providing quality products like the Sentryum, which combine engineering excellence and reliable performance with exceptional energy efficiency, the company also offers a complete range of installation, service, and maintenance support packages, coupled with technical and pre/post sales advice.
Riello UPS maintenance contracts set the industry standard, offering bespoke coverage along with guaranteed emergency response and fix times. The company has a large stockholding of UPS systems and spare parts, with a purpose-built warehouse and strategically-placed nationwide hubs. This allows customers to benefit from next-day and even same-day delivery.