Join Riello UPS at the biggest trade show of the year for IT professionals – Data Centre World.
This year’s show promises to be the best yet, with around 20,000 attendees ready to descend on the ExCeL arena in London’s Royal Victoria Dock on 12-13 March for two days of debate, discussion, and the chance to see new technologies promising to transform the industry.
DCW 2019 brings together seven separate events under a single roof, making it the perfect one-stop shop for data centre operators, IT managers, network administrators, and more:
- Cloud Expo Europe
- DevOps Live
- Cloud & Cyber Security Expo
- Smart IoT London
- Big Data World
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) World
- Blockchain Technology World
Around 600 data centre experts will participate in a series of seminars and panel discussions tackling hot topics including edge computing, data centre design and build, 5G, and energy efficiency.
Meet Riello UPS On Stand D520
Register now for a FREE visitor pass and join Riello UPS at the two-day trade show.
Their friendly, expert team will be on hand to demonstrate several products from the award-winning range, including the award-winning Multi Power (MPW) modular UPS.
Also making an appearance will be the super-efficient NextEnergy (NXE) three-phase power supply, which has recently been expanded with an increased power 400 kVA version to complement the best-selling 250 and 300 kVA models.
Attendees will learn about Riello UPS’s industry-leading technical and aftercare services including:
- 5 year extended warranties as standard on all UPS up to and including 3 kVA
- Tailored UPS maintenance contracts featuring guaranteed emergency response *AND* fix times
- Dedicated Certified Engineers Training Programme
- Next-day or even same-day delivery on spare parts thanks to the UK’s largest stockholding of UPS
- 24/7/365 out of hours emergency UPS repairs
Arrange a meeting with the Riello UPS team at DCW 2019 to discuss all your power protection needs
Riello UPS is a leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and maintenance of award-winning UPS and standby power systems that minimise downtime in environments as diverse as data centres, manufacturing, healthcare, transportation, education, and emergency services.