- Speakers include Capita, Google, IWFM, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, WeWork and Wireless Infrastructure Group
- Topics include AI, Autonomous Buildings, Facilities Management, IoT, Smart Cities and wellbeing in the workplace
- The free-to-attend event takes place at Olympia London on the 9th and 10th October
Smart Buildings Show, the dedicated smart buildings event, has unveiled its 2019 conference programme.
The free-to-attend conference and exhibition, which takes place at Olympia London on the 9th and 10th of October 2019, features industry-leading speaker sessions from some of the sector’s most renowned brands, including Beckhoff Automation Ltd., Capita, Google, Honeywell, IBM, IWFM, Microsoft, Schneider Electric, WeWork and Wireless Infrastructure Group.
“Recent advancements in Bluetooth technology, such as mesh networking and direction finding capabilities, are helping to make scalable, reliable smart building solutions a reality.” Said Ken Kolderup, VP, Marketing, Bluetooth SIG, Inc. “The Smart Buildings Show is a great opportunity for many of these innovative solutions to take center stage, and we are excited to partner again with the event. We look forward to experiencing another great conference, alongside trailblazing market leaders and innovators of today who will power the smart building solutions of tomorrow.”
The conference sessions will be spread across four dedicated tracks, including a new and fourth for 2019, aptly named the ‘Connected Spaces’ theatre. Additionally, the CPD-accredited training theatre will return, allowing delegates to boost their industry credentials by joining select sessions.
- The Connected – Management Theatre – will focus on how a smart building is managed, including FM, software, security, sector analysis and market information, integration, data analysis and services.
- The Connected – Controls Theatre – Sponsored by Bluetooth SIG – will focus on the physical devices in smart buildings including building controls, energy efficiency, BEMS, networks, connectivity, sensors, shading and lighting.
- The Connected – Spaces Theatre – Sponsored by Schneider Electric – will focus on workspaces, wellbeing and smart cities.
- The Training Theatre – will deliver CPD-accredited training sessions led by Tamlite, Sontay Ltd. and Utility Results, among others.
Claire Hatchett, sales manager, of Smart Buildings Show, said, “Anticipation for the 2019 event continues to grow significantly. Due to high demand, we’ve secured more floor space for exhibitors and registrations are ahead of those from last year. With the conference programme now live, it’s clear to see why Smart Buildings Show is the UK’s cornerstone, industry event.”
2019 sponsors include platinum sponsors Bluetooth SIG and Schneider Electric, gold sponsors Capita, engie and the Wireless Infrastructure Group, and silver sponsor, Condeco. Smart Buildings Show is also supported by a number of Media Partners and professional organisations including BSRIA, KNX UK, IWFM and the BCIA.
Smart Buildings Show 2019 will cover all key aspects of creating and managing a smart building, including;
- Building automation systems and design
- Building energy management and energy efficiency
- Building services and support
- Facilities Management
- Lighting and controls
- Networks and wireless
- Regulations and consultancy
- Smart cities
- Smart meters and monitoring
To register for free, please click here or visit https://smartbuildingsshow.com for more information.
For more information on exhibiting and sponsorship, please contact Claire Hatchett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01923 437617