In this sponsored post, TEAM invites Energyst readers to its Energy Management Conference, to hear from industry experts, market and policymakers discuss the changing face of energy and deliver real-word insights.
Join like-minded Energy Management professionals at the TEAM Energy Management Conference on Tuesday 20 November at the Stadium, Milton Keynes.
Our Energy Management Conference brings together Energy Management professionals for a day of enlightenment and thought leadership. Speakers from industry-leading organisations will present information on the challenging and changing energy landscape and shine a light on the potential for evolving technologies to drive value for the public and private sectors.
- Future Energy Scenarios and Reforming Balancing Services, National Grid
- Distributed Generation Opportunities – Solar Power and Battery Storage, ABB
- Driving Value from Demand Side Response, KiWi Power
- Energy Procurement – Wholesale Market Review and Impacts of a Changing Landscape, Tradition Energy
- Data & Insight – Energy Analysis, Yellowfin International
- Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting – April 2019, Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Smart Building Innovation, Verdantix
Plus, the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy will be available to discuss the new framework in a roundtable discussion.
Join us for a day of real-world insights, case studies and networking. It’s free to attend with lunch and refreshments provided.
We’ve also put together five reasons why the TEAM Energy Management Conference should be your event of choice this Autumn. Click here to read on.
Places are limited so please confirm your acceptance by 9 November 2018.
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.