The Energyst is hosting a series of expert webinars next week, covering everything industrial, commercial and public sector organisations need to know about energy procurement – for the world today and the world tomorrow.
Energyst director and co-founder Tim McManan-Smith has put together an expert line-up, covering green energy, greener gas, and delving into the key policy, regulatory and market factors that will influence energy procurement in short, medium and longer term.
“Our expert speakers will deliver sharp insight to help energy buyers and managers get better value and navigate an increasingly complex post-covid landscape,” said McManan-Smith. “We’re delighted they are joining us to arm Energyst readers with essential information to help hone their competitive edge.”
See the line-up below. Sign up here for free expertise.
All sessions are CPD-certified and take place 10:30-12:00.
22 Sept: Procurement in a post-covid world
– Keynote presentation | Daniel Parr, Scottish Power
– Fixed versus flexible contracts: the new landscape | Chris Hurcombe, Catalyst Commercial
– Non-commodity costs: what to expect | Georgina Penfold, Inspired Energy
23 Sept: Procuring power for net zero
– 50 shades of green: Is your power actually clean? | Taylor McKenzie, Scottish Power
– Power purchase agreements: Direct action, greener outcomes?
– Procuring power for net zero – a case study | Rajvant Nijjhar Bank Energi & Ian Byrne Energy & Carbon Consultancy Services
24 Sept: Gas: What’s in the pipeline?
– How much and how soon: Gas buying strategies post-covid | Eddie Profit, MEUC
– Rebalancing act: The impact of policy cost changes | Gavin McCormick, Beond
– Green gas: a viable alternative? | Joanna Ferguson, Northern Gas Networks
Sign up here.