Datacentres North’s educational programme will address both ‘strategic issues’ affecting the industry and the opportunities specific to the region, as well as the ‘operational issues’ that affect how you can run your mission critical infrastructure more efficiently and effectively without compromising security or resilience.
- Adam Beaumont, CEO, aql, 14 February 11.10- 11.40, Room One: The Northern Powerhouse – How data centres and IT infrastructure will be at the heart of creating new business opportunities.
- Andrew Hogan, operations director, Premium Power, 14 February 10.45 – 11.10, Room One: Reliability & power – A collective focus on power systems in the DC environment.
- Michael Brophy – CEO – Certification Europe, 14 February 13.30 – 14.00, Room Two: Panel Discussion – Codes Of practice & European standards – impact and implications of EN 50600 ASHRAE 90.4 & Certification
Relax and network with colleagues
DataCentres North has also secured the support of DATACENTRE.ME who is supporting the social programme on the evening of Day One (Tuesday 14th Feb):
- The DATACENTRE.ME Networking Reception is FREE for all visitors and exhibitors to attend and will take place on the exhibition floor from 5-7pm. Relax, have a chat, enjoy a drink and network with colleagues, supporters, sponsors and exhibitors.
- The DataCentres North Networking Dinner will commence at 7pm and is being hosted at the Cricket Ground, overlooking the square. You will meet peers in a social environment while benefitting from the networking opportunities. Price is £50 + VAT per person or you may book a table of 10 for just £450 + VAT which includes a 10% discount. All tickets include a 3 course meal and half a bottle of wine. If you would like to make a reservation for the networking dinner, please contact email@example.com or ring +44 (0) 1892 518877.
To access the full conference programme, exhibition details and to register, visit: https://www.datacentresnorth.com