The Energyst Event takes place Tuesday and Wednesday this week, at the National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham. It brings businesses and public sector organisations together with industry to discuss energy opportunities and challenges.
The theme is convergence of procurement, management and flexibility.
Conference sessions will outline what the changing market structure means for end users, how they can best prepare and how to potentially profit from what is coming down the track.
Speakers and panellists include:
Energy Institute, National Grid, Marks & Spencer, Lineage Logistics, Nottingham City Council, Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust, Unite Group, BT, Gateshead Energy, Northumbrian Water, Cornwall Consulting, Baringa Partners, Aurora Energy Research, Bloomberg, The Green Investment Group, Investor Confidence Project Europe, NEF Consulting, EEVS, ESTA and the ADE.
Conference sessions will explore:
- What the convergence of procurement, efficiency and flexibility means for energy strategies
- How changes to charging regimes will affect businesses
- Decentralisation: What’s coming and how can businesses harness their assets
- How to deliver greater benefits from generation, storage and flexibility
- How to build businesses cases that look beyond energy
- How data and intelligence is disrupting procurement
- Emerging service and finance models for decentralised generation and efficiency
- The implications and opportunities of heat, power and storage convergence
See the seminar programme and speakers here.
In the exhibition halls, the industry’s most forward-looking companies will outline the latest technologies and services designed to help businesses procure more intelligently, cut consumption, harness flexibility and generate revenue from their assets. See the full list of exhibitors here.
Throughout the event the Energy Institute will ruin a career surgery, helping energy professionals to maximise their skills and potential.
The Energyst Event is free of charge. Just register here.