Learn about a new energy storage system and voltage optimisation in a series of free February roadshows, says Powerstar in this sponsored post.
Powerstar Virtue has been named European Utility Week Product Innovation of the year. Attend a seminar to see how the revolutionary energy storage system can be integrated with voltage optimisation, a technology that has been recommended on around 85%* of ESOS audits to not only reduce electrical energy consumption but make renewable installations more reliable, allow sites to become grid independent and enable facilities to benefit from grid incentive schemes.
- 16th February 2016: London – Epsom Downs Racecourse
- 17th February 2016: Birmingham – Best Western Westley Hotel
- 18th February 2016: Sheffield – Powerstar Head Office
- 19th February 2016: Manchester – Premier Inn Manchester Trafford West
The seminars will showcase:
- The new Virtue technology
- The different technologies available
- How we can optimise on the HV and LV side
- The different loads that benefit from VO
- The savings that can be achieved using Powerstar VO
The Sheffield seminar will also have a live demo of the Powerstar voltage optimisation system on differing loads and you can also see how Powerstar Virtue works in a real time environment.
9.30am – Registration and refreshments
9.40am – Presentation
11.00am – Question and answer session
11.30am – Close
*based on 48 assessments analysed
To reserve a place book online: www.powerstar.com/events or email email@example.com stating which event you would like to attend.
Click here to see if you qualify for a free subscription to the print magazine, or to renew.
Follow us at @EnergystMedia. For regular bulletins, sign up for the free newsletter.