Join us for Energy Flexibility Week, brought to you by The Energyst. A series of morning webinar sessions that will take place from Tuesday 17th – Friday 20th November from 10:30 to midday. Please find our programme below. Once registered you will be able to access any of the sessions on any given day. All sessions will be CPD accredited.
Tuesday 17th November: Demand-side response: Still wanted?
– End state frequency products: When, what, how? | National Grid ESO
– Wider Access to the BM programme and ODFM: Where to from here? | Ben Smith, Contracts Manager, National Grid ESO
Wednesday 18th November: Local flexibility markets: Postcode lottery?
– Outlook: Who needs what, where. | Gemma Stanley, Piclo
– Moving beyond constraints. | Richard Sarti, Nodes | UKPN
Thursday 19th November: Winter outlook:
– CM, Stor and life after Triad. | Rob Wild, Severn Trent
– Utilising your assets for Flexibility | Case Study | Kevin McDonald, EDF Energy
– Local Flexibility Markets: Sam Do, UK Power Networks
Friday 20th November: Storage: Where’s the smart money?
– How much storage do we need to run a clean grid? | Tom Palmer, Cornwall
– Where and what is the business case today? | Ben Irons, Habitat Energy