Data centres, manufacturing sites, airports, hospitals, and other businesses with critical operations, are all very different environments with a common interest; the requirement for power resilience and a desire to minimise CO2 and improve energy efficiency.
Powerstar, a leading provider of smart energy solutions, has helped thousands of businesses reduce energy consumption and costs, while enhancing resilience of supply through the manufacture and delivery of its award-winning technologies. By considering the site-wide perspective, businesses can implement a comprehensive micro-grid solution to meet their energy needs.
A free seminar in Manchester
To explore the concept of a complete smart energy solution, Powerstar is hosting a free lunch-time energy seminar in Manchester on Wednesday, 26 June, 2019.
During the seminar, Powerstar will explore a wide range of technology from smart distribution transformers, to voltage optimisation, and energy storage, including how they can be combined to maximise each asset and benefit.
Whether your business is looking for a quick solution to the exponentially increasing energy costs or is considering a number of different technologies to increase energy stability, resilience, and long-term sustainability, this seminar will help you discover the technologies and strategies currently available in the market. Guests of the seminar are also encouraged to engage in Q&A and discuss projects or ideas with Powerstar’s energy experts over refreshments and complementary sandwiches.
Find out more or book your place for this seminar by clicking here.
Why attend the seminar?
Guests of this free seminar will get the following benefits:
- Explore how manufacturing facilities can mitigate rising energy costs
- Understand the cost benefits of implementing smart energy technologies, and how solutions can pay for itself without financial risk for multi-asset clients
- Discover the technologies that can be utilised to form a smart energy strategy, including energy storage, voltage optimisation, and smart distribution transformers
- Equip your business with the knowledge required to make smart decisions about its energy use
- Explore how smart energy solutions can offset rising energy costs for businesses
- Question and engage with energy industry experts on how to make the most of your energy use
Not near Manchester?
If this seminar sounds of interest but is out of range, Powerstar host a variety of free events, both online and offline, throughout the year and across the UK. View upcoming events on Powerstar’s website here or email firstname.lastname@example.org find out more.
Where can I get more information?
If you would simply like to find out more about what Powerstar can do for your business and the benefits its smart energy technology can provide, get in touch to discuss your requirements, obligation-free, with an expert member of the Powerstar team.
Whether you require a simple solution to achieve short-term energy goals, or a complex and connected solution for long-term sustainability, Powerstar has the knowledge and expertise to help you reach your objectives.
Call:01142 050 770