Stories about Esos, thin power margins, demand response and energy brokers rapped for poor business practices were the most read articles on the energyst.com in 2015.
Here’s the top ten clicked during the year just passed:
1. National Grid buys 3.6GW of back-up power to meet winter demand, DSR tender to follow
2. Demand Side Response report 2015: Bringing businesses into balancing
3. Only 32 firms have notified Environment Agency of Esos compliance
4. Financing Energy Efficiency report 2015
5. National Grid launches major demand side response push
6. Business energy firm BES hit with million pound penalty for bad practices
7. Esos: 152 companies compliant, can it be enforced?
9. Government may subsidise Esos measures
10. Utilitywise eyes SME energy efficiency market with Royal Bank of Scotland deal
Thanks for reading and all the best for 2016.
Click here to see if you qualify for a free subscription to the print edition of The Energyst, or to renew.
Follow us at @EnergystMedia. For regular bulletins, sign up for the free newsletter.